v1.2 Newest Features:
- Line of Fire refactor - Found at least one case where the line was incorrect. Plus we couldn't compensate for extra elevations (thanks Ryut!) This new function could use some rigorous testing, so if anything looks out of place, be sure to report it!
Latest maps added: (5/20/16) 2 (more) maps added from Uncanny X-Men.
Master Map list updated for the set rotation on July 1, 2016.
Planned features (possibly):
- UI refactor, especially so we keep the map visible at all times
- Responsive web design for mobile browsers
- Be able to select attacker/target squares by tapping the map
- Color-blind option (can we use different fills? Better colors?)
- Display Map Sizes in Load Map (?) - even better, map preview images!
- Line drawn on the grid
- Put elevation markers on the map
- Put other symbols on the map (eg. Helicarrier arrows)
- Text Filter for map index - ideally I'd like to be able to apply a jQuery Mobile filter to a select of a size greater than 1.
- Click the grid to set objects or terrain markers
- Click the grid to set characters - including rules for Great Size